Donna Brady Fields and Dana Osiowy United Way Friendship Festival Details
- Wall of Recognition - staff requires direction from Council to help prioritize Council's objectives for policy
- Speed limits in Playgrounds and Schools
- Electronic Changeable Sign Open House June 13th Council Chambers 7:00 -9:00pm There will be a short presentation at 7:30pm.
- Low Flow Toilet program update
- Telus Mobile is proposing a 29m telecommunication tower be located at 1325 Industrial Road 2
- Development Cost Charge update and meetings scheduled with both CABBDA, the Real Estate Community and the Chamber of Commerce and then the Public June 21st Manual Training Building
Report Recommendation from the CAO re Family and Community Services Committee Recommendations
1. That council request City staff to investigate and determine whether the city has a lot or lots available suitable for single family dwelling construction.
2. That council consider in the next budget deliberations the donation of a building lot for the purpose of a Habitat for Humanity Dwelling project.
3. That the Family and Community Services Committee be provided with details of any City bylaws regarding the prohibition of smoking.
Report Recommendation re the Mayor's brown Bag Lunch
Rental of Rec Plex for Mt. Baker Graduation
Concern about sewage lagoon 2 leakage (Ft Steele residents)
Report Recommendation Commercial Development Permit - Building Facade Tri peaks Holdings Ltd for Kia Motors - 1101 Victoria Avenue
Report Recommendation from Corporate Services re Zoning Amendment Bylaw 3750 Canadian Rockies International Airport - to enable expanded commercial development
First , second reading
Report Recommendation from Finance and Computer Services Re Development Cost Charge Reserve Funds Establishment Bylaw No. 3752
First, second and third readings
Citizens for a Livable Cranbrook Society provides grassroots leadership and an inclusive process, with a voice for all community members, to ensure that our community grows and develops in a way that incorporates an environmental ethic, offers a range of housing and transportation choices, encourages a vibrant and cultural life and supports sustainable, meaningful employment and business opportunities.